Archive for the ‘Under 30 Minutes’ Category
December 9, 2009 Leave a comment
Recipe courtesy of Mission Menus
Prep Time (min): 5
Cook Time (min): 15
- 2 pounds Mission® Restaurant Style Tortilla Triangles
- 1 cup Mission® Chunky Salsa, Medium
- 1 teaspoon Mild Chile Powder
- 1 package Cream Cheese softened
- 1 can Imitation Crab Meat (8 oz), refrigerated
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Sliced Black Olives
- Thyme, fresh for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
- Mix salsa and chili powder.
- Spread cream cheese in 9-inch pie plate. Top with salsa mixture, crab meat, cheddar cheese, and olives.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot. Top with additional sauce.
- Garnish with thyme.
- Serve with Mission® Tortilla Triangles.
- Pre-cooked shrimp or smoked shrimp can be substituted for crab, lobster can be used more of an upscale cocktail party.
- Wrap these ingredients into Mission® Corn Tortillas and cover with Mission® Salsa Con Queso or prepared enchilada sauce for cheesy seafood enchiladas.
Notes & Comments: This was a really easy recipe to throw together and it went over wonderfully. I used flaked crab from the seafood counter.